Mini Front Page Pro images not showing

Hi

I've gone through the other posts on here and have not been able to fix the problem.
adrs.org.au/portal/ I have installed the extension on a fresh install of Joomla 4 and it is showing the default image I uploaded but not the ones in the articles which are under images and links as both the full image and intro image or just intro image (Repertoire for Double Reeds has it in both if you are looking at it)
1 year 11 months ago #1 by Jadzia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5193) Offline
Hi Jadzia, I have fixed it, can you check it again?
1 year 11 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

Could I pls. ask for a fix for our site, as well? We purchased the "Pro" version of MiniFrontPage, at the moment, all new entries are shown with the default intro image.

Many thanks in advance!
1 year 10 months ago #3 by Berny

Many thanks for your swift reply. Information was added as per your request.
1 year 10 months ago #4 by Berny

Many thanks for your quick help, all is working as it should! Can you pls. let me know if we shouldn't upgrade anything on the site (especially JCE) before the new version of MiniFrontpage Pro is released? Once again: Thanks a lot for your support, it's much appreciated!
1 year 10 months ago #5 by Berny

Dear TemplatePlazza team, 

I hope it's OK to 'reactivate' this old thread. We are having the same problem: MiniFrontPage Pro is - once again - showing default thumbnails, only. Could you pls. advise?

Many thanks in advance!

10 months 3 weeks ago #6 by Berny