Minifrontpage fails to generate thumbnail to the latest article

This is really weird, the lastly created article has no-image default image eventhough I set thumbnail image like with all the others.
Why is this happening. Cleared cache etc. Should I delete minifrontpage thumbnail folder?
1 year 9 months ago #1 by andraspal9
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi, Can you tell me what joomla and minifp version do you use? And also can you share your website url so I can have a look on it?
1 year 9 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
Yes its 3.10.10 and using MiniFP 3.1.4 And this would be the site kszgysz.hu/ the latest article "EHS Interaktiv..." shows the wrong thumbnail
1 year 9 months ago #3 by andraspal9
Isn't it showing the correct thumbnail? Please see the image :
https://www.dropbox.com/s%2Fwtrf7h01pwayj0e%2Fehs%2520interaktv%2520vezetqi%2520frum%25202022-07-01%252020-25-48.png?raw=1
1 year 9 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
Well eventually I went on and changed the actual cached default image to this in the minifp thumbs folder, its now showing the default image which would be shown when there is no image. Far from ideal, but I had to solve this somehow asap. I just hope there arent any more places with no image otherwise it'll show this image for those articles too.
I'll write again when there is a new article and see if it recognizes the given thumbnail.
Initially it showed the no-image thumbnail
1 year 9 months ago #5 by andraspal9
Hmm really strange. Please let me know if it happens again
1 year 9 months ago #6 by TemplatePlazza