Minifrontpage fails to generate thumbnail to the latest article

Well, its happening again:-( I intentionally turned off default image as all my arcticle have thumbnail image. Even the latest one which shows no thumbnail at the moment:
kszgysz.hu
1 year 7 months ago #7 by andraspal9
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5182) Offline
Umm I visited your website and I think the thumbnails are already the correct ones. Am I missed something?
1 year 7 months ago #8 by TemplatePlazza
Thanks for looking into it. Not sure but you may be looking at only the first row of featured articles where there is no problem.
But underneath there would be a module with all sorts of arcticles and the first one has no thumbail. Under the words "Az Ipar Zöld oldala"https://kszgysz-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/pal_andras_kszgysz_hu/EZ4L0SSq7INGr7msGuPzP7wBlFs-00TfTeYfwnm2cQmX1w?e=1exnLr
1 year 7 months ago #9 by andraspal9
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5182) Offline
Hmm I see. Ok, just want to make sure whether this is not related to image file, can you please use this image : kszgysz.hu/images/oszirendezvenyekbanner.jpg for the article kszgysz.hu/szovetsegi-hirek/felhivas-elo...rnamezos-beruhazasok
And check again whether the thumbnail is now generated or not.
1 year 7 months ago #10 by TemplatePlazza
I changed the image, no difference.
What does make a difference is if I duplicate the article and publish that too then the thumbnail is generated -as it should- for the second and again the latest article fails to present it.
1 year 7 months ago #11 by andraspal9
I deleted thumbnail folder under mod_minifrontpage and it solved the problem.;)
1 year 7 months ago #12 by andraspal9