Countdown and text of..

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Are you sure you have changed the countdown.js? When I check it in here :
www.letstake.gr/templates/deals_plazza/h...lplazza/countdown.js
the version is still 1.5.11 , the new countdown.js version I sent you is the 1.6.1 version
11 years 2 months ago #13 by TemplatePlazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by Choublias Kyriakos (45) Offline
Thanks a lot. Now is working proper!!! :)
I want if is easy for you, to check with the firefox on the main page, to the place that the offers begin. Where the first offer is (ΤΕΣΤ Deals) if you see it for a while (10-15 sec.), you will see that it changing the width alone (or pass the mouse arrow over without press click).
And if you can check this root from the main menu and see how it shows the offers : categories(ΚΑΤΗΓΟΡΙΕΣ)/Hobbies(Χόμπυ).
Best regards
11 years 2 months ago #14 by Choublias Kyriakos

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline

I want if is easy for you, to check with the firefox on the main page, to the place that the offers begin. Where the first offer is (ΤΕΣΤ Deals) if you see it for a while (10-15 sec.), you will see that it changing the width alone (or pass the mouse arrow over without press click).

Hmm I that item is only have 3 words ΤΕΣΤ ΤΕΣΤ ΤΕΣΤ
Can you try to fill the item with full text just text item on this item www.letstake.gr/index.php/template-featu...ard-just-for-$9.html
Please let me know the result then
11 years 2 months ago #15 by TemplatePlazza

Ok. The first part was beacause there was not full text. The 2nd part is from the main menu/ Categories/Hobbies (www.letstake.gr/index.php/template-features/hobbies.html). Why is like this?
11 years 2 months ago #16 by Choublias Kyriakos

It seems it because deal plazza k2 theme doesn't set as the default K2 theme on that page. How did you create that menu item?
11 years 2 months ago #17 by andy

first from main menu and then from the k2-categories. If from the k2-categories-Category item layout-select template, i choose default it shows all the offer wrong. So there i choose dealsplazza . (if you mean the same on your last post) take a look to the screenshot below.
In the same time shows also other offers from other categories.
11 years 2 months ago #18 by Choublias Kyriakos