Countdown and text of..

When you created the menu item, have you selected "dealplazza" in the "select the template" option?
11 years 3 months ago #19 by andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by Choublias Kyriakos (45) Offline
Yes i did it. i will try to fix it again from the beginning.
11 years 3 months ago #20 by Choublias Kyriakos

ok. i did it again and now it works. but could you tell me why it shows also offers from other categories? what is the configuration that i have to do to show only the items from this category? And something else, when i wrote a category name to the greek language, doesn't looks like the english (see ΑΡΧΙΚΗ ΣΕΛΙΔΑ-ΠΕΡΙΟΧΕΣ etc) and compare it with the ''categories''. How i can change the font to looks more pretty than this one?
Sorry for all that questions. I dont want to be tiresome or annoying.
11 years 3 months ago #21 by Choublias Kyriakos

To make only single category is displayed, please select only category you want to display in the "Select Categories" options (See img1)

And something else, when i wrote a category name to the greek language, doesn't looks like the english (see ΑΡΧΙΚΗ ΣΕΛΙΔΑ-ΠΕΡΙΟΧΕΣ etc) and compare it with the ''categories''. How i can change the font to looks more pretty than this one?

This is probably because the font that is used for the menu item (BebasNeue) doesn't have a fully support for greek languange. There are several ways to change the menu item font. I'll let you know the easiest one, so you can change the font without touching the CSS/PHP code.
From your joomla backend please go to : Extensions > Template Manager > Deal Plazza. From the Google Font Overriding tab in the left side, enable the 1st Font. Then fill all field as the img2.png attached below. Hope this helps
11 years 3 months ago #22 by andy

Thanks a lot i will try it in a while.

Thanks a lot for all
11 years 3 months ago #23 by Choublias Kyriakos

P E R F E C T !!! i don't know how to thank you. that was that i need to.!!!
May i put to a class 2 or 3 classes one below the other like the screenshot?
11 years 3 months ago #24 by Choublias Kyriakos