How to make a Startpage with MiniFront Page Pro?

Perhaps I have made a mistake in thinking, but I would like to design my start page with MiniFront Page Pro. To do this, I have created separate MFP Pro modules for the total of five categories from which articles are to appear on the start page.
I have specified in the menu assignments that the modules should only appear under the Home item.
This works as far as it goes, but I cannot define the modules as the start page. So I have defined a mini start page as such and load the modules on it.

Then, as a workaround, I created an alternative start page in which I load the modules. This is great because I can then, for example, insert banner spaces between the modules. However, the 5 modules are then displayed twice. Once on their module positions and then again on the start page.

Does anyone have an idea where my thinking error lies?

I use the current Joomla 4.0 version and latest Shaper Helix Ultimate as a template.

10 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Markus Erdmann
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi Markus, Is it possible for you to share your website link? I'm not really sure about the issue so it's probably better to see it directly on the website
10 months 2 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
Thanks for your quick response and sure, here is the page:  www.country-reiten.de/
10 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Markus Erdmann
Hi Markus, it looks good. Can you point me directly to the problem or steps to replicate the problem?
10 months 2 weeks ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
Sure. There is one prob and one question:

1. On the page, all modules from MFP Pro are displayed two times. I have defined 5 Modules
News
Test
Tipps & Tricks
Szene & mehr
Pferdesteuer & Politik
And after the last module, everything is displayed a second time
But this might be a problem of Helix Ultimat

2. The question is, if I can display joomla articles from different categorys in one modul?
I have a link in the main menu on the top called "Magazin" and I want to display all articles in one MFP Pro Modul. Is that possible?

10 months 2 weeks ago #5 by Markus Erdmann
Hi, so you want to get the same module layout as startpage on other pages by displaying articles from different categories and using the same modules, right?
For that you have to duplicate the modules for each menu item and change the category settings, so you can't use the same modules.
10 months 2 weeks ago #6 by TemplatePlazza