How to make a Startpage with MiniFront Page Pro?

No, I mean something else :-)
For example, I can place a blog view of a category in the content area of the template, but I can't place the module there, can I?
And is it possible to display articles from several categories with only one module?
Then all new articles from my five different categories would always appear there. That would be shorter and more concise for the start page.
Then when you want people to read my magazine, they would go to the view where I load 5 modules (one for each category).
10 months 2 weeks ago #7 by Markus Erdmann
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline

For example, I can place a blog view of a category in the content area of the template, but I can't place the module there, can I?

There are workarounds for placing modules position inside content area, but I think the easiest on is to create or use existing module position near of content area

And is it possible to display articles from several categories with only one module?

Yes, you can select multiple categories in the module backend, right?

Then all new articles from my five different categories would always appear there. That would be shorter and more concise for the start page.
Then when you want people to read my magazine, they would go to the view where I load 5 modules (one for each category).

I don't really understand about this. Maybe you can tell me what did you do so far and what you're expected
10 months 2 weeks ago #8 by TemplatePlazza
Cooool, I founde the multiple category select option. Did not recognize this the first time. So my prob ist solved now.
Thanks a lot für the support. Fast and excellent. :-)
10 months 2 weeks ago #9 by Markus Erdmann
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Aaah ok. Glad the problem is solved now  
10 months 2 weeks ago #10 by TemplatePlazza