No thumbnail images displayed

Hello, I'm having trouble getting the thumbnail images to display. I've got photos in the articles, tried putting images for the intro and main article, but no images display on the mini frontpage module, only the default image. 
thebiblemuseum.com.au/studies
Can you see what's wrong? Thanks, Jean
3 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Jean
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi, I think it's because the images are not located in the same root website. Your website URL is thebiblemuseum.com.au/studies, but the images are located in thebiblemuseum.com.au/images, which is above your website's root, and this is considered as an external image. Try moving your images to thebiblemuseum.com.au/studies/images/
3 months 2 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood your website. I thought   thebiblemuseum.com.au/studies  was a sub-website (different joomla installation installed on a subfolder).
Please delete all thumbnail files in the images/thumbnails/mod_minifrontpage folder and then refresh your website. Are the thumbnails still not appearing?
3 months 2 weeks ago #3 by TemplatePlazza
I deleted the thumbnails, now I'm getting broken link icons.
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #4 by Jean
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Jean.
Hmm, really strange. On your administrator page, try going to System > Clear Cache, then check all and click Delete All. If that still doesn't solve the issue, could you please check if this file exists: /images/thumbnails/mod_minifrontpage/23_117.jpg?
3 months 2 weeks ago #5 by TemplatePlazza
I emptied the cache, but still no luck. The folder /images/thumbnails/mod_minifrontpage/ is empty, nothing in there. Is it possible to put custom thumbnails in the folder for each article?
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #6 by Jean
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Jean.