Carousel Banners causes site to crash

A few days ago my Joomla 4 site crashed... - I found that if I disabled Carousel Banners, the site worked again -of course without display of banners.
I would really like to get the banners online again, so I hope you can help.
Attached screenshot of error.
2 months 6 days ago #1 by Heidi Simonsen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi, can you tell me what versions of Joomla and Carousel Banner you have? Also, could you provide the steps to replicate the issue?
2 months 6 days ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

And also, what PHP version do you have? Could you please try to publish a new default Joomla banner module and see if the same issue occurs? 
2 months 6 days ago #3 by TemplatePlazza

Joomla 4.4.3
Carousel Banner 3.1.2
PHP 8.2

I have renamed the mod_banner_carousel folder to disable the modul, so that the site can work without banners.
If I "activate" the module again, the side craches...

I made a default Joomla banner without any problems: migogvejen.dk/   - the banner titel is "testbanner"
2 months 6 days ago #4 by Heidi Simonsen
Attachments:

Can you access this page from your administrator page: migogvejen.dk/administrator/index.php?op...banners&view=banners ? Have you recently updated your website or your PHP version? How did this issue suddenly occur?
2 months 6 days ago #5 by TemplatePlazza

Yes I can -  I have no problem accessing migogvejen.dk/administrator/index.php?op...banners&view=banners

I have no idea why the issue suddenly occured monday night. At that time the site was running on Joomla 4.4.1 - and I hoped updating to the newest Joomla version would help - but no...
I have not changed PHP version.
2 months 6 days ago #6 by Heidi Simonsen