Deals - JQuery issues

Hi,

I purchased the deals template and i am trying this on localhost but i am dealing with a problem and yet haven't tried that on a live dev server.

The problem is i JQuery related : Your template does't have jQuery lib installed. Please enable jQuery from the module backend parameters to make it work

I get this after i install the quickstart package.

Any suggestions ? I tried to enable the JQuery on the pop login module but i can't get the menu to become sticky as the demo on your server.
11 years 10 months ago #1 by mpasch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello

Could you tell us where that error is shows up? Because the deals plazza template has loaded the jQuery lib and you don't need to load it again from pop login module.

Let us know then.
11 years 10 months ago #2 by erwinschro

That error is displayed right before the login button.
And with dev addon for firefox i can see that every JQuery request returns errors because JQuery shows as not loaded.

I just uploaded the quickstart on a live server dev.phosting.eu and i can see more errors now.
11 years 10 months ago #3 by mpasch

Is it possible for us to log in there?
11 years 10 months ago #4 by erwinschro

I just updated the details
11 years 10 months ago #5 by mpasch

After take a closer look at your head section, every calls to template files are failed. It says

403 Error - Forbidden
for example,
You don't have permission to access /templates/deals_plazza/js/template.js.php on this server.

First make sure the deals_plazza template folder is writable by checking them out from Administration backend
Sites -> System Information -> Directory Permission

see if there's an unwritable status there related to templates folder.

Let us know then.
11 years 10 months ago #6 by erwinschro