fatal error in Minik2

Hello again,
I published the mod_k2_content on the same page that I published the Mini k2 on
then I unpublished the Mini K2,
and sadly the same error remains.

regards
D
11 years 4 months ago #13 by Drew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well that confirm to us that the problem is with the K2 component then. Not sure what happen then...i guess we have to find out on their Forum then.

regards
11 years 4 months ago #14 by erwinschro

Hello,
I have just uploaded the latest mini K2 and have a random error on some images.
    Undefined property: stdClass::$image

Im running latest K2 and J2.5+ Here is the url: tinyurl.com/cl7284d

Any suggestions please?
11 years 4 months ago #15 by Drew

Hi drdrew

from what I can see there the warning in Mini K2 are come from items where images were inserted in Editor, not by uploading them from Image tab at the right side of Content tab in your K2 Item. Mini K2 can only processed images came from that Image tab, I'm afraid.

The images from Image tab will be placed by K2 in /media/k2/items/cache/ folder whereas the inserted images in Editor will not be in that folder as they're chosen by you from as example /images/ folder. And when Mini K2 can't find image it expected, then there come the notice in the module for those items.
I can understand why you want to insert some images inside the item editor so you can style them to your preferences but I'm afraid I can't give a solution at the moment to support processing images that come from the inserted one. I only can give you a way how to remove the warning/notice in Mini K2 items when the images are not come from Image tab parameter.

Also when we go to one of those item where there is a notice, we see these notice/warning too
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sap4/public_html/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 171
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sap4/public_html/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 172
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sap4/public_html/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 185

I guess you've set Error Reporting in Global Configuration->Server tab to Maximum or Development right now, haven't you? How about to set it up to System Default, are those warning still there?
11 years 4 months ago #16 by erwinschro

I too have this error:
Fatal error: Class 'K2Model' not found in /home/grflour/public_html/developer/modules/mod_minik2/helper.php on line 262

mod_k2_content works perfect

Images are uploaded on the image tab

J2.5.9 K2 2.5.4

Mini K2 1.2.2
11 years 4 weeks ago #17 by maryswave

maryswave

Can you try to upgrade your K2 component first? the latest version is 2.6.5 so yours is too old i guess.
11 years 4 weeks ago #18 by erwinschro