No valid image was loaded.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
The difference on the thumbnail side is, in the pro version the module will try harder to find images from an article to create a thumbnail for, whether it's an image from an external site, webp format and others, so it won't display the default thumbnail as often as the standard version.
However, because the codebase addition are quite complex, it may not cover / missing specific conditions, as is the case with the condition of your website. I will try to find a solution to this and will get back to you as soon as possible.
7 months 2 weeks ago #13 by TemplatePlazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ok. I await your solution that can also be applied to my other websites without your help. I have several websites where I would like to use your module along with RSS Factory.
7 months 2 weeks ago #14 by just GinA

Hi Gina, is it possible for you to provide me temporary FTP access to make it easier for me to debug the code and apply the fix?
7 months 2 weeks ago #15 by TemplatePlazza

No FTP access. I will grant you temporary access via AnyDesk though, under my supervision. We need to schedule a day/time in ET timezone for that. Let me know. I am available to work with you anytime with a scheduled appointment.

This message contains confidential information

7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #16 by just GinA
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by just GinA. Reason: Add more information

Hi Gina I'm sorry that we are unable to offer desktop remote support or Skype support beyond the scope of our support policy. So, I will try to fix with the previously approach (implementing the potential bugfix directly on your website by installing the module) because of I'm still unable to replicate the issue on my local dev environment. Thank you for your understanding
7 months 2 weeks ago #17 by TemplatePlazza

I dont know you and will not give you unfettered FTP access to my server.  If you need direct access to the system files, you can use Profiles component that is installed on the website. 
7 months 1 week ago #18 by just GinA