No valid image was loaded.

Hello. What a pain in the a$$ problem this is. lol.  Yes, it appears to be resolved right now. I see minifrontpagepro module is enabled, and 5 articles without thumbnails are showing in the debug position. 

Please create a new installation file with the edited files and provide that to me for installation on my other websites. Thanks. 
7 months 3 weeks ago #31 by just GinA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5200) Offline

Please create a new installation file with the edited files and provide that to me for installation on my other websites. Thanks. 

I have uploaded the update, you can re-download it from templateplazza.com/joomla-extensions/mini-frontpage-pro
7 months 3 weeks ago #32 by TemplatePlazza

Thank you for the updated file, but, unfortunately, it's causing an error in my console and the 'cards' carousel is not appearing correctly. The error on the frontpage is "Uncaught ReferenceError: tns is not defined at (index):967:25" .

I am filtering 1 category with 1 week of articles in the cards carousel format, but the output does not show the proper format. 

Also, how do i remove the Category title from the output? It doesn't seem to work. 

Please look at and test:  
This message contains confidential information

7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #33 by just GinA
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by just GinA.

I visited your website and was unable to spot the issue in the Latest News module. Can you tell me how to replicate it? Does it only occur with the carousel theme or with other themes as well?
7 months 2 weeks ago #34 by TemplatePlazza

I told you exactly what the problem is and how to test it.  
This message contains confidential information

On the frontpage, in the left sidebar, below the video and image slider, the articles from The Maine Wire should be in a card carousel, but it's showing as a 1 column vertical list of articles without any rotator. That is not at all what it should display. 

You also did not reference the error that it's throwing. I confirmed minifrontpagepro module is throwing that error by disabling the module and reloading the frontpage. The error is:  "Uncaught ReferenceError: tns is not defined at (index):1072:25"
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #35 by just GinA
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by just GinA.

Do you use an extension that moves all JavaScript files to the bottom of your website? 
If so, it seems like the extension can't detect scripts inside the body and move them down too. As a result, the slider script is executed before its dependencies are called.

I've moved the code invocation to the bottom by uncommenting the code in the file modules/mod_minifrontpagepro/tmpl/carousel.php  at line 66 (I commented out this line because there used to be issues with some user websites, so, placing this code inside the body is safer for most websites in common) :
$doc->addScriptDeclaration($scriptcr, 'module');
And deleting the code on line 235:
<?php echo "<script>".$scriptcr."</script>";?>
Please check
7 months 2 weeks ago #36 by TemplatePlazza