No valid image was loaded.

I am actively working on that site. I have turned on maximum reporting for you. Pls let me know when i can set it back to default. 
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #7 by just GinA
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by just GinA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Ok Gina. I'm logging in now. I'll let you know when you can set back to default
7 months 2 weeks ago #8 by TemplatePlazza

Ok you can set it back to default gina
7 months 2 weeks ago #9 by TemplatePlazza

Thank you. Will do. 
7 months 2 weeks ago #10 by just GinA

I think I have identified the issue. The problem stems from the images within the article that are either physically missing or contain errors in their HTML format. For instance, take this article as an example:https://maxm.social/test/breitbart/9121-d-c-attorney-general-launches-politically-driven-investigation-into-leonard-leo.html. It seems unusual, as it should be functioning correctly, considering that Minifrpntpage Pro is already designed to handle missing images. Additionally, when I attempted to copy the HTML of maxm.social/test/breitbart/9121-d-c-atto...nto-leonard-leo.html article to my local computer, it worked flawlessly.
7 months 2 weeks ago #11 by TemplatePlazza

Well, that's a problem because I don't create any of those articles, and I have no desire to fix thousands of articles and missing images. Those tasks are completed by RSS Factory and imported into Joomla as Joomla articles. 

So, why does your free version work without these problems? That makes no sense. 
7 months 2 weeks ago #12 by just GinA