XTypo and Joomla 4

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Okay, it looks like there are still a few things that need to be test and fix. I will try to fix this as soon as possible. Could you please keep the admin access active so I can run some tests?
Thanks
6 months 6 days ago #31 by TemplatePlazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Theant, Does your website or server have any specific CSP settings or rules?
6 months 5 days ago #32 by TemplatePlazza

Admin Tools Pro is installed, can it affect it?
6 months 5 days ago - 6 months 5 days ago #33 by theant
Last edit: 6 months 5 days ago by theant.

Admin Tools Pro is installed, can it affect it?

I'm not sure, but it seems that your website (only backend not the frontend) is applying very strict CSP rules, blocking even simple JavaScript and refusing simple inline CSS.
Please take a look at this file at www.vorrei.org/plugins/editors-xtd/xtypo/name.html . It's a simple HTML file with inline CSS, so the box should have a red background and yellow text. However, the style is being blocked due to CSP.
Do you know why this is happening? Is there any chance that Admin Tools Pro might be affecting this?
I've already tried to replicate this issue on my local host and my local live website, but I've had no luck. I've also tried some solutions to work with CSP, but still no luck. I even refactored the JavaScript file, but still no luck, hehehe. I'm still curious about why this is happening.
6 months 5 days ago #34 by TemplatePlazza

In Admin Tool I can allow direct acces to requested files adding exceptions. Can this be useful?
otherwise I can try temporarily disabling Admin Tools to see if it is the cause of the problem.
6 months 5 days ago #35 by theant

Can you please try adding a rule to allow direct access to this file at www.vorrei.org/plugins/editors-xtd/xtypo/name.html to check if it's working or not?
6 months 5 days ago #36 by TemplatePlazza